Hiring a Head of Programs and Client Services
December 28, 2018
Take leadership in a fast growing charity,
changing creative industries and opportunities for young people from low-income backgrounds
About Creative Mentor Network
Creative Mentor Network’s mission is to support as many young people from low-income backgrounds into creative jobs as possible and we have a range of services to facilitate this.
We work with schools across the London to connect talented 16-24 year olds from low-income backgrounds with those working in the creative industries, who mentor them, and support them into jobs.
Since 2014, we have supported 325 young people from low-income backgrounds into careers in the creative industries. Our partners include Sony Music, Sky, Soho House and many more! 80% of young people are now working in the creative industries.
You’ll be at the heart of a startup that is genuinely making a difference to young people’s lives. This role is a unique opportunity to use your commercial skillset to help build an organisation with a social impact.
The role & responsibilities
We need a powerhouse who will work alongside the Founder and CEO, Isabel Farchy, to scale our work, within London and nationwide. This is a management position.
- Create long-term, trusting partnerships with our clients in the creative industries to grow their involvement with CMN
- Be the lead communicator with partners to deliver exceptional customer service
- Manage delivery of the services with the support of schools’ team and the freelance Associate Mentor Trainers
- Line manage CMN’s programme team to ensure the organisation meets and exceeds KPIs
- building our schools’ database
- recruiting high quality candidates
- delivering high quality customer service to mentors
- ensuring graduates from our programme enter jobs in the creative sector
- Manage delivery costs and resources of all programs, creating efficiency as we scale
- Attend pitches and negotiate comfortably and with confidence
- Strengthen existing partner relationships, renew partnerships and upsell additional services to ensure we meet and exceed quarterly and annual KPI’s and sales targets
- Support the Founder to generate leads and foster new partnerships with HR, L&D & CSR teams of FTSE 250 companies
- Innovate the CMN product offering to effectively engage more industry partners and increase impact
- Influence CMN evolution, sharing recommendations with Isabel, the Founder and the Board of Trustees
We are looking for a dynamic leader from an a client services role, who is fired up to use their experience to make a difference. The right person will be…
- Commercially focused, with a track record of over-delivering sales targets
- Brilliant at line management and getting the best out of those around you
- Friendly, personable and confident, to build strong partnerships with clients
- An excellent salesperson, able to win every pitch and over-deliver our sales targets
- Highly organised with a proactive approach to improving processes
- Passionate about diversity and inclusion issues
- Comfortable working in a startup environment, taking ownership and seeing what needs to improve
This is a full-time, permanent role.
Start date: ASAP
Salary: £25,000-35,000 depending on experience, and Soho House membership
Deadline: We want to find the right person as soon as possible. There’s no official deadline but we will begin interviewing as soon as applications start coming in.
Please send a CV and cover letter of no longer than 500 words to email@example.com
Deadline for application Monday 4th February